Natalie Zed: Defying Gravity

Monday, June 11, 2007

a strange history

I'm not sure I'll keep it, but here's a new look. Better than the green (sans nerd berd), anyway. One day, I'll learn to code like a grown up.

I made a discovery yesterday: a blog that I was keeping when I was, oh, around 18-20 (from 2002 to 2003) is still online. Gathering intertubular dust, but still intact. I was writing almost daily for a long time, so there's a lot of material to slog through. Much of it is painful. It's amazing how much I'd forgotten. Most significantly, it records the time that I met my husband, and the first year or so of our relationship together.

I've no idea what to do with it. And I wonder what other historical nuggets are floating around out there like meteors.

Labels: ,

Natalie Zed updated @ 9:25 AM!!